Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Workin For The Man

So, its been a couple days between posts.

I wish that I could attribute this to a drunken, post-mardi gras bender that involved several states and potentially international borders, a black cadillac eldorado and a suitcase full of mone. But no - it was because lately I have had to sell out to ... the Man.

Mind you - I think we can agree that free time is lovely - You get to fill one's schedule with booze, torrid stories of lust from daytime television, and even the occassional trip to the gym (see previous posts). However, in order to do all these things, I find that you need money. And, unless you've made it the old fashioned way (by waiting for those close relatives who have it to die), or the new-fashioned way (an INCREDIBLY high end copier), you generally have to go slave away somewhere to get it.

So, rather than posting something pithy and insightful - I am going back to work now. Hopefully, more insights to follow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Work is for dicks.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home